Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz (The Constant Gardener) and acclaimed director Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan, The Wrestler) have separated after nine years together. “Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky have been separated for some months,” her publicist said in a statement. “They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in New York City.” The couple have a 4-year-old son, Henry.
Posted November 9 2010 — 10:14 AM EST
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses reveal who those new guys AREN'T
- Man builds a tiny Jurassic Park for his pet tortoise
- Universal schedules third monster movie for Presidents Day 2019
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston have a dance-off at the Met Gala
- 'Scandal': How Kerry Washington's pregnancy could affect the show
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: Dan Bucatinsky shares set photos
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast