Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz (The Constant Gardener) and acclaimed director Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan, The Wrestler) have separated after nine years together. “Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky have been separated for some months,” her publicist said in a statement. “They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in New York City.” The couple have a 4-year-old son, Henry.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie (no, really!)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip
- 'Grey's Anatomy' cast finale hunches: A kidnapping? A massive earthquake? A crossover?