Hunger Games Trilogy Fansite, Adam Lambert has tweeted his love of The Hunger Games: “Anyone have any great BOOK recommendations? The Hunger Games Trilogy was great!” Coincidentally, the Fansite had a poll over the summer which asked if fans would like to see Lambert play Katniss’ stylist Cinna. I always pictured Cinna a little bit older, wiser, and quietly freaky-looking. (Especially since Suzanne Collins explicitly notes that Cinna is a minimalist dresser. Glambert might be a better fit for, say, Flavius.)As reported by the
Posted November 10 2010 — 11:46 AM EST
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?