Hunger Games Trilogy Fansite, Adam Lambert has tweeted his love of The Hunger Games: “Anyone have any great BOOK recommendations? The Hunger Games Trilogy was great!” Coincidentally, the Fansite had a poll over the summer which asked if fans would like to see Lambert play Katniss’ stylist Cinna. I always pictured Cinna a little bit older, wiser, and quietly freaky-looking. (Especially since Suzanne Collins explicitly notes that Cinna is a minimalist dresser. Glambert might be a better fit for, say, Flavius.)As reported by the
Posted November 10 2010 — 11:46 AM EST
- People are naming their kids after the 'Empire' family
- Academy unveils shortlist of 15 Best Documentary contenders
- Mark Zuckerberg welcomes baby, pledges 99% of Facebook stock to charity
- See exclusive preview pages from Z2 Comics' 'Carver: A Paris Adventure'
- Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' goes diamond
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Stephen & Ciera critique each other on 'Survivor Talk'