Hunger Games Trilogy Fansite, Adam Lambert has tweeted his love of The Hunger Games: “Anyone have any great BOOK recommendations? The Hunger Games Trilogy was great!” Coincidentally, the Fansite had a poll over the summer which asked if fans would like to see Lambert play Katniss’ stylist Cinna. I always pictured Cinna a little bit older, wiser, and quietly freaky-looking. (Especially since Suzanne Collins explicitly notes that Cinna is a minimalist dresser. Glambert might be a better fit for, say, Flavius.)As reported by the
Posted November 10 2010 — 11:46 AM EST
- Complications canceled at USA after one season
- 'No Escape' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Darren Criss & Aaron Tveit duet 'Take Me or Leave Me' from 'Rent'
- Julian Seinfeld's lemonade stand shut down by the police
- J.K. Rowling applauds 'Harry Potter' stars' Twitter rivalry
- 'NCIS: LA' sneak peek: Callen is going rogue
- 'Hindsight' canceled by VH1
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!