Hunger Games Trilogy Fansite, Adam Lambert has tweeted his love of The Hunger Games: “Anyone have any great BOOK recommendations? The Hunger Games Trilogy was great!” Coincidentally, the Fansite had a poll over the summer which asked if fans would like to see Lambert play Katniss’ stylist Cinna. I always pictured Cinna a little bit older, wiser, and quietly freaky-looking. (Especially since Suzanne Collins explicitly notes that Cinna is a minimalist dresser. Glambert might be a better fit for, say, Flavius.)As reported by the
Posted November 10 2010 — 11:46 AM EST
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC