Channing Tatum is circling Sony’s movie remake of 21 Jump Street, according to Deadline. Jonah Hill has already committed to star, based on a story he conceived with Michael Bacall (Scott Pilgrim vs the World), and Phil Lord and Chris Miller (who co-directed Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs) are set to direct.
Posted November 10 2010 — 8:54 AM EST
- Box office preview: 'Don't Breathe' stalks top spot
- Rory Culkin's life becomes a nightmare in trailer for 'Jack Goes Home'
- Denzel Washington circling lead role in Dan Gilroy's 'Inner City'
- Hear Florence + the Machine's 'Wish That You Were Here'
- Ann Coulter, Ralph Macchio added to Rob Lowe roast
- 'Days of Our Lives' star Kassie DePaiva reveals leukemia diagnosis
- Final Five gymnastics team will present at the VMAs