Channing Tatum is circling Sony’s movie remake of 21 Jump Street, according to Deadline. Jonah Hill has already committed to star, based on a story he conceived with Michael Bacall (Scott Pilgrim vs the World), and Phil Lord and Chris Miller (who co-directed Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs) are set to direct.
Posted November 10 2010 — 8:54 AM EST
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Loretta Devine talks gender-bending role
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on that shocking casualty
- Jennifer Garner joins Bryan Cranston in 'Wakefield'
- 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' season 2 premiere react: Abby gets schooled in divorce
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing