Channing Tatum is circling Sony’s movie remake of 21 Jump Street, according to Deadline. Jonah Hill has already committed to star, based on a story he conceived with Michael Bacall (Scott Pilgrim vs the World), and Phil Lord and Chris Miller (who co-directed Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs) are set to direct.
Posted November 10 2010 — 8:54 AM EST
- Allison Janney and Bradley Whitford walk-and-talk with James Corden
- 'Project Runway All Stars' top 3 designers preview the finale
- 'The Blacklist' cast teases new nemesis Halcyon Aegis
- ‘The Angry Birds Movie’ exclusive: Demi Lovato's 'I Will Survive'
- Madonna hits back at 'ageist' and 'sexist' critics of her Met Gala look
- See Paul McCartney cover Prince's 'Let's Go Crazy' in Minneapolis