look at the grin on her king, Henry Aleck. Every aspiring candidate for king had to consider the obvious: “I can vote for my sweet girlfriend of three years as queen and share a special moment if we’re both crowned, or I can anonymously vote for the world-famous actress and maybe have my face seen by millions of people around the globe.” What a dilemma! Actually, not really. Maybe next year, ladies?Congratulations to Dakota Fanning, who last weekend was named homecoming queen at Campbell Hall Episcopal High in North Hollywood. It was hardly a surprise, as the actress also won the honor last fall as a junior. I have no doubt that Fanning, who by all accounts is a friendly, outgoing, considerate young woman, had plenty of earnest support among her classmates, but I can’t help but sympathize for her female rivals in the homecoming court. They never stood a chance. I blame the boys actually. Just
Posted November 10 2010 — 10:09 AM EST
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!