look at the grin on her king, Henry Aleck. Every aspiring candidate for king had to consider the obvious: “I can vote for my sweet girlfriend of three years as queen and share a special moment if we’re both crowned, or I can anonymously vote for the world-famous actress and maybe have my face seen by millions of people around the globe.” What a dilemma! Actually, not really. Maybe next year, ladies?Congratulations to Dakota Fanning, who last weekend was named homecoming queen at Campbell Hall Episcopal High in North Hollywood. It was hardly a surprise, as the actress also won the honor last fall as a junior. I have no doubt that Fanning, who by all accounts is a friendly, outgoing, considerate young woman, had plenty of earnest support among her classmates, but I can’t help but sympathize for her female rivals in the homecoming court. They never stood a chance. I blame the boys actually. Just
Posted January 18 2015 — 9:47 AM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!