Grove Atlantic has announced that they will be bringing back the Mysterious Press, a mystery-specific imprint that was originally launched in 1975. What’s more, Otto Penzler, the well-known editor of mysteries and thrillers, as well as the proprietor of New York City’s The Mysterious Bookshop, is on board to help the imprint publish 10 to 12 books a year in both hardcover and paperback. The plot thickens, or at least the mystery-publishing business does.
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- Courteney Cox hints this 'Friends' cast member always 'flakes' on reunions
- Here's the 'True Detective' trailer recut with Natalie Imbruglia's 'Torn'
- USA Network's new show has f-bombing ad campaign
- Robert Downey Jr.: Why 'Ultron' filming was 'closest I’ve felt to the first Iron Man'
- Yahoo announces 18 new shows, including a Simon Cowell series
- Helen Hunt makes a scene by announcing where babies come from in 'Ride'