Grove Atlantic has announced that they will be bringing back the Mysterious Press, a mystery-specific imprint that was originally launched in 1975. What’s more, Otto Penzler, the well-known editor of mysteries and thrillers, as well as the proprietor of New York City’s The Mysterious Bookshop, is on board to help the imprint publish 10 to 12 books a year in both hardcover and paperback. The plot thickens, or at least the mystery-publishing business does.
Posted November 10 2010 — 10:54 AM EST
- This is what the guy who voiced Arnold in 'Hey Arnold' looks like now
- 'Applesauce' cast talks sex and severed body parts
- James Gunn comments on Star-Lord dad rumors
- 'All My Children' and 'Bonanza' star David Canary dies at 77
- 'Martyrs' remake: Exclusive release details for Troian Bellisario-starring horror movie
- Box office preview: 'The Good Dinosaur,' 'Creed' enter the ring
- Mark Strong on his epic role in 'A View from the Bridge'