Grove Atlantic has announced that they will be bringing back the Mysterious Press, a mystery-specific imprint that was originally launched in 1975. What’s more, Otto Penzler, the well-known editor of mysteries and thrillers, as well as the proprietor of New York City’s The Mysterious Bookshop, is on board to help the imprint publish 10 to 12 books a year in both hardcover and paperback. The plot thickens, or at least the mystery-publishing business does.
Posted November 10 2010 — 10:54 AM EST
- Stephen King releases 'Drunken Fireworks' audiobook
- Casting Net: Julia Roberts signs on for 'Mother’s Day'
- 'Parks and Rec' alum Retta will host the 'Orphan Black' panel at Comic-Con
- Original Mickey Mouse Club to reunite at Disney's D23
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Rocky' spinoff 'Creed': First trailer's here
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!