NBC’s The Biggest Loser has been forced to stop production because of a crew walkout that’s part of an ongoing effort to unionize, Deadline reports. The International Association of Theater and Stage Employees, the film and TV crew union, showed up on the set Monday and led the workers in the demonstration, forcing filming to stop. Production remains shut down while the union and production company Reveille negotiate behind the scenes.
Posted November 10 2010 — 10:47 AM EST
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!