NBC’s The Biggest Loser has been forced to stop production because of a crew walkout that’s part of an ongoing effort to unionize, Deadline reports. The International Association of Theater and Stage Employees, the film and TV crew union, showed up on the set Monday and led the workers in the demonstration, forcing filming to stop. Production remains shut down while the union and production company Reveille negotiate behind the scenes.
Posted November 10 2010 — 10:47 AM EST
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'