NBC’s The Biggest Loser has been forced to stop production because of a crew walkout that’s part of an ongoing effort to unionize, Deadline reports. The International Association of Theater and Stage Employees, the film and TV crew union, showed up on the set Monday and led the workers in the demonstration, forcing filming to stop. Production remains shut down while the union and production company Reveille negotiate behind the scenes.
Posted November 10 2010 — 10:47 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt