Since I don’t speak French, I can’t actually read online fashion magazine Dirrty Glam’s November cover story on Chuck’s Yvonne Strahovski, but I’m loving the photo spread. No way does this beautiful, butt-kicking woman get to do a photo shoot for an American publication wearing this many clothes. The buttoned-up, yet form-fitting cardigan, the see-through sweater that shows her bra without the photos actually revealing her cup size – extremely sexy and still classy. Dirrty Glam is for fashionistas, not men, but still, this looks like the photo shoot we wish Lea Michele and Dianna Agron could’ve done for GQ.
Posted November 10 2010 — 3:00 PM EST
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on Little Women in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!