Gleeks, get ready to piddle in your pants a little bit: EW has the exclusive premiere of Academy Award-winner Gwyneth Paltrow singing Cee-Lo’s “Forget You” from next Tuesday’s episode of Glee. We’ve already had a little taste of the episode with the coming attractions and yesterday’s song tease, but now EW has your first look at Paltrow’s duet with the kids from New Directions. To give you all a little context, the actress is playing Holly Holliday, a substitute teacher who fills in for a sick Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison) in the episode, which is directed by series co-creator Ryan Murphy. But enough talk – I know you really just wanna watch Paltrow get her Glee on. Watch the video below, and be sure to check out Glee’s “first listen Fridays” site, where you can check out audio from Tuesday’s episode!
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!