Gleeks, get ready to piddle in your pants a little bit: EW has the exclusive premiere of Academy Award-winner Gwyneth Paltrow singing Cee-Lo’s “Forget You” from next Tuesday’s episode of Glee. We’ve already had a little taste of the episode with the coming attractions and yesterday’s song tease, but now EW has your first look at Paltrow’s duet with the kids from New Directions. To give you all a little context, the actress is playing Holly Holliday, a substitute teacher who fills in for a sick Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison) in the episode, which is directed by series co-creator Ryan Murphy. But enough talk – I know you really just wanna watch Paltrow get her Glee on. Watch the video below, and be sure to check out Glee’s “first listen Fridays” site, where you can check out audio from Tuesday’s episode!
Posted November 12 2010 — 7:42 AM EST
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?