Katherine Heigl’s rep confirms to EW that the actress has dropped out of filming Adaline, Lakeshore/Kimmel Entertainment’s film about a woman struck by lightening who suddenly cannot age past her 20s. Deadline reports that Heigl, who adopted a daughter late last year, simply was not ready to return to work. The role in the Andy Tennant-directed film will be re-cast as soon as possible.
Posted November 15 2010 — 5:07 PM EST
- A$AP Rocky dropped his new album at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!