Katherine Heigl’s rep confirms to EW that the actress has dropped out of filming Adaline, Lakeshore/Kimmel Entertainment’s film about a woman struck by lightening who suddenly cannot age past her 20s. Deadline reports that Heigl, who adopted a daughter late last year, simply was not ready to return to work. The role in the Andy Tennant-directed film will be re-cast as soon as possible.
Posted November 15 2010 — 5:07 PM EST
- See the first look at 'Allegiant Collector's Edition'
- Amy’s feelings for Karma are back in 'Faking It' midseason trailer – exclusive
- YouTube star Caleb Logan Bratayley dies of natural causes
- Mapping all the pop culture references in the 'Gilmore Girls' pilot
- 'Heroes' alum Adrian Pasdar to guest-star on 'Rosewood'
- Oliver and Felicity get cozy in bed in new 'Arrow' sneak peek
- Swedish crime author Henning Mankell dead at 67