TLC’s Sarah Palin’s Alaska premiere attracted 4.96 million viewers last night, according to the network. Nielsen fast nationals reported 1.8 million viewers in the 25-54 demographic, 1.1 million in the 18-49 demographic, and 3.9 million in the 35+ demographic. The debut was the top-finishing TLC program launch in history, beating What Not To Wear’s series premiere in 2003.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln breaks down 'extraordinary' season finale
- 'Walking Dead': Norman Reedus on Daryl's big finale
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside the ID of Maleficent's child
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!