Kal Penn has returned to a job in the White House after shooting A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas this summer. Last year, Penn – who uses his given name Kalpen Modi while working for the government – requested that he be written out of his role on Fox’s House so he could take a job with the Obama Administration as a liaison to the Asian American and arts communities. He’s now working at the Office of Public Engagement as an associate director, according to a White House statement given to ABC News.
Posted November 16 2010 — 3:04 PM EST
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer
- 'Fuller House' cast shares photos from first day back on set
- Andrew Garfield to star in crime thriller from 'It Follows' director