Cher warbles, Xtina ululates, and Fosse jazz hands are heavily implied. The soundtrack for the pair?s upcoming movie musical Burlesque offers a shamelessly diva-fied mix of balladry, Broadway cabaret, and backroom boogie-woogie — with Aguilera especially sounding far more comfortable in the retro-dolly mode of 2006?s Back to Basics than she did on her recent ”futuristic” misfire Bionic. B
HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF HER Christina Aguilera in Burlesque (Stephen Vaughan)
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted November 17 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- Wes Craven's 5 most twistedly influential films
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!