Cher warbles, Xtina ululates, and Fosse jazz hands are heavily implied. The soundtrack for the pair?s upcoming movie musical Burlesque offers a shamelessly diva-fied mix of balladry, Broadway cabaret, and backroom boogie-woogie — with Aguilera especially sounding far more comfortable in the retro-dolly mode of 2006?s Back to Basics than she did on her recent ”futuristic” misfire Bionic. B
HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF HER Christina Aguilera in Burlesque (Stephen Vaughan)
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted November 17 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- Miramax, Roadside in talks to distribute Obama romance movie 'Southside With You'
- Kanye West does not even pretend to enjoy being in 'SNL' promos
- Hannibal Buress joins Dwayne Johnson in 'Baywatch'
- 'The X-Files': Mulder and Scully meet their doppelgängers in this exclusive clip
- Andrew Dice Clay talks 'Vinyl': 'Record company guys were out of their f---ing minds!'
- 'Dawson's Creek' revival not likely, says Katie Holmes
- 'The Force Awakens' characters to appear in new LEGO 'Star Wars' series