Cher warbles, Xtina ululates, and Fosse jazz hands are heavily implied. The soundtrack for the pair?s upcoming movie musical Burlesque offers a shamelessly diva-fied mix of balladry, Broadway cabaret, and backroom boogie-woogie — with Aguilera especially sounding far more comfortable in the retro-dolly mode of 2006?s Back to Basics than she did on her recent ”futuristic” misfire Bionic. B
HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF HER Christina Aguilera in Burlesque (Stephen Vaughan)
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted November 17 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!