Cher warbles, Xtina ululates, and Fosse jazz hands are heavily implied. The soundtrack for the pair?s upcoming movie musical Burlesque offers a shamelessly diva-fied mix of balladry, Broadway cabaret, and backroom boogie-woogie — with Aguilera especially sounding far more comfortable in the retro-dolly mode of 2006?s Back to Basics than she did on her recent ”futuristic” misfire Bionic. B
HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF HER Christina Aguilera in Burlesque (Stephen Vaughan)
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted November 17 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- Quvenzhané Wallis signs four-book deal with Simon & Schuster
- 'Bob's Burgers' renewed for two more seasons
- Janis Joplin documentary gets November release date
- Strong return for 'The Flash;' female teens still dig 'Scream Queens'
- 'Blood & Oil' casts Hap's ex-wife — exclusive
- Julianne Moore praises the real-life people who inspired 'Freeheld'
- Hey, Tom Hanks: Lauren from Fordham University has been found