Cher warbles, Xtina ululates, and Fosse jazz hands are heavily implied. The soundtrack for the pair?s upcoming movie musical Burlesque offers a shamelessly diva-fied mix of balladry, Broadway cabaret, and backroom boogie-woogie — with Aguilera especially sounding far more comfortable in the retro-dolly mode of 2006?s Back to Basics than she did on her recent ”futuristic” misfire Bionic. B
HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF HER Christina Aguilera in Burlesque (Stephen Vaughan)
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists; Status: In Season
Posted November 17 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- Diplo's Major Lazer project teams up with DJ Snake and MØ for 'Lean On'
- Robert Downey Jr. announces charity contest for trip to Age of Ultron premiere
- 'The Sound of Music' turns 50: We rank the Von Trapp children
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...