Cher warbles, Xtina ululates, and Fosse jazz hands are heavily implied. The soundtrack for the pair?s upcoming movie musical Burlesque offers a shamelessly diva-fied mix of balladry, Broadway cabaret, and backroom boogie-woogie — with Aguilera especially sounding far more comfortable in the retro-dolly mode of 2006?s Back to Basics than she did on her recent ”futuristic” misfire Bionic. B
HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF HER Christina Aguilera in Burlesque (Stephen Vaughan)
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted November 17 2010 — 12:00 AM EST
- Marvel's Jessica Jones is 'incredibly flawed'
- Want to buy Jesse's 'Breaking Bad' house?
- 'Outlander' exclusive: King Louis XV cast for season 2
- Matthew Broderick joins Broadway's dog play, Sylvia
- Hunter S. Thompson talks outlaws and Hell's Angels in new 'Blank on Blank' clip
- Get a first look at NBC’s new thriller 'Blindspot'
- Little Mix give Whitney Houston and Jason Derulo an awesome gospel-style mash up
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!