Cher warbles, Xtina ululates, and Fosse jazz hands are heavily implied. The soundtrack for the pair?s upcoming movie musical Burlesque offers a shamelessly diva-fied mix of balladry, Broadway cabaret, and backroom boogie-woogie — with Aguilera especially sounding far more comfortable in the retro-dolly mode of 2006?s Back to Basics than she did on her recent ”futuristic” misfire Bionic. B
HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF HER Christina Aguilera in Burlesque (Stephen Vaughan)
Genre: Soundtracks; Lead Performer: Various Artists
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- 'Person of Interest' season 4 finale react: A new world order
- 'Forever' postmortem: Is Henry's secret finally out?
- Casting Net: Ashton Kutcher, Josh Hartnett cast in James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Tom Brokaw vs. cancer: 'Dateline' special
- 'New Girl' react: A modest proposal
- 'New Girl' boss on that season finale shocker--and what's next
- 'Law & Order: SVU' welcomes back familiar faces; get the scoop, watch a sneak peek
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!