Call it Teen Mom: The Next Generation. MTV confirms that a new cast of young mothers will share their hectic lives with cameras in a season set to start airing in January. The network isn’t revealing any details yet – including which 16 and Pregnant subjects will be graduating to Teen Mom status – nor will it say whether this means the end of viewers’ inside looks at original stars Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell, and Amber Portwood. Crews have shot footage of those girls with an eye toward another season, but producers have yet to determine how that will be used.
- A$AP Rocky dropped his new album at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!