Call it Teen Mom: The Next Generation. MTV confirms that a new cast of young mothers will share their hectic lives with cameras in a season set to start airing in January. The network isn’t revealing any details yet – including which 16 and Pregnant subjects will be graduating to Teen Mom status – nor will it say whether this means the end of viewers’ inside looks at original stars Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell, and Amber Portwood. Crews have shot footage of those girls with an eye toward another season, but producers have yet to determine how that will be used.
- Kim Kardashian clarifies she'll vote Hillary over Trump
- 'Monty Python's Michael Palin comments on costar Terry Jones' dementia
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' adds 'Jurassic Park' star Sam Neill
- Tracey Ullman channels Judi Dench, Maggie Smith for upcoming HBO series
- 'MacGyver' reboot crushes 'Exorcist' revival in ratings
- Terrence Malick to make rare public appearance
- Bill Nunn, 'Do the Right Thing' and 'Sister Act' Actor, Dies at 62