Call it Teen Mom: The Next Generation. MTV confirms that a new cast of young mothers will share their hectic lives with cameras in a season set to start airing in January. The network isn’t revealing any details yet – including which 16 and Pregnant subjects will be graduating to Teen Mom status – nor will it say whether this means the end of viewers’ inside looks at original stars Farrah Abraham, Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell, and Amber Portwood. Crews have shot footage of those girls with an eye toward another season, but producers have yet to determine how that will be used.
- Sandra Bullock speaks out against media's treatment of women
- Prince pulls discography from Spotify, Apple Music and more
- Miss USA headed to Reelz after being dumped by NBC
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'