Robert De Niro will be talkin’ to us … on the Dec. 4 episode of Saturday Night Live, according to NBC. The star of the upcoming Little Fockers – who has hosted twice before – will be joined by musical guest Diddy-Dirty Money. The next week, How Do You Know headliner Paul Rudd will host for the second time with musical guest/living legend Paul McCartney, while Dec. 18’s show will be hosted by TRON: Legacy’s Jeff Bridges, returning for his second stint with musical guest Eminem. Can we expect Shy Ronnie to make his second appearance of the season?
Posted November 18 2010 — 11:36 AM EST
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'