Sour news for a sweet show: Food Network has confirmed with EW that after four-and-a-half years, Ace of Cakes will end its series run in February 2011. The decision to cancel the series was a mutual one between star Duff Goldman and the Food Network; Duff remains in active discussions about continuing his presence on the network, a spokesperson for the Food Network told EW. But never fear; if you head to Baltimore, Md., you can still have your cake and eat it too: Charm City Cakes – the bakery featured on the program – still remains in operation. “We were here before the cameras, and we’ll be here when they’re gone,” a rep for the bakery told EW via email. “People will always want cakes, and we make awesome cakes. Nuff said.”
Posted November 19 2010 — 6:09 PM EST
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- 'Lucifer': Mom is 'hell-bent on revenge'
- WATCH: 'Prison Break' star Wentworth Miller on escaping... again
- Keegan-Michael Key, 'Serial' host Sarah Keonig to guest on 'Son of Zorn'
- WATCH: Benedict Cumberbatch teases 'Doctor Strange'
- WATCH: 'Guardians 2' director teases Kurt Russell character
- Tatiana Maslany: 'Exciting change' happening for women in Hollywood