Taylor Swift went back to basics for her American Music Awards performance of “Back to December” – at first. Sitting at a piano, Swift brought vocals a tad somber for the Christmas-y set – but the singer stood up in the song’s final moments and switched gears, performing a brief cover of OneRepublic’s “Apologize.” I’ll leave whether or not her vocals were on point to you, Music Mixers, but, surely, many will also be wondering: Who was Swift singing to? (Please don’t tell me we’re about to open up this whole Kanye thing up again.) And more importantly: Straight or curly?
(Christopher Polk/AMA2010/Getty Images for DCP)
Posted November 21 2010 — 9:58 PM EST
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google