Taylor Swift went back to basics for her American Music Awards performance of “Back to December” – at first. Sitting at a piano, Swift brought vocals a tad somber for the Christmas-y set – but the singer stood up in the song’s final moments and switched gears, performing a brief cover of OneRepublic’s “Apologize.” I’ll leave whether or not her vocals were on point to you, Music Mixers, but, surely, many will also be wondering: Who was Swift singing to? (Please don’t tell me we’re about to open up this whole Kanye thing up again.) And more importantly: Straight or curly?
(Christopher Polk/AMA2010/Getty Images for DCP)
Posted January 18 2015 — 1:29 AM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!