Taylor Swift went back to basics for her American Music Awards performance of “Back to December” – at first. Sitting at a piano, Swift brought vocals a tad somber for the Christmas-y set – but the singer stood up in the song’s final moments and switched gears, performing a brief cover of OneRepublic’s “Apologize.” I’ll leave whether or not her vocals were on point to you, Music Mixers, but, surely, many will also be wondering: Who was Swift singing to? (Please don’t tell me we’re about to open up this whole Kanye thing up again.) And more importantly: Straight or curly?
(Christopher Polk/AMA2010/Getty Images for DCP)
Posted November 21 2010 — 9:58 PM EST
- Oliver Sacks, famed neurologist and author, dies at 82
- See Jessica Simpson and Tracee Ellis Ross' glamorous 'sister' photo
- Kanye West to perform '808s & Heartbreak' in full at Hollywood Bowl
- 5 shows to watch now that 'Hannibal' is over
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne performed 'Complicated' on 1989 tour
- 'Survivor' players on the most shameless thing they did for fan votes
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!