Taylor Swift went back to basics for her American Music Awards performance of “Back to December” – at first. Sitting at a piano, Swift brought vocals a tad somber for the Christmas-y set – but the singer stood up in the song’s final moments and switched gears, performing a brief cover of OneRepublic’s “Apologize.” I’ll leave whether or not her vocals were on point to you, Music Mixers, but, surely, many will also be wondering: Who was Swift singing to? (Please don’t tell me we’re about to open up this whole Kanye thing up again.) And more importantly: Straight or curly?
(Christopher Polk/AMA2010/Getty Images for DCP)
Posted November 21 2010 — 9:58 PM EST
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!