Taylor Swift went back to basics for her American Music Awards performance of “Back to December” – at first. Sitting at a piano, Swift brought vocals a tad somber for the Christmas-y set – but the singer stood up in the song’s final moments and switched gears, performing a brief cover of OneRepublic’s “Apologize.” I’ll leave whether or not her vocals were on point to you, Music Mixers, but, surely, many will also be wondering: Who was Swift singing to? (Please don’t tell me we’re about to open up this whole Kanye thing up again.) And more importantly: Straight or curly?
(Christopher Polk/AMA2010/Getty Images for DCP)
Posted November 21 2010 — 9:58 PM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Does Lincoln have a death wish?
- 'The Craft' remake is actually a sequel, producer says
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani will perform new duet on 'The Voice'
- Kendrick Lamar performs with Prince at Paisley Park in unearthed video
- Channing Tatum reveals dream costars in interview with nonverbal fan
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Taran Killam-directed action comedy
- P!nk compares herself to Mad Hatter in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast