, Justin Timberlake, and Lady GagaUsher are among the celebrities who will sign off from social media platforms this Wednesday to benefit Alicia Keys’ AIDS charity, Keep a Child Alive, according to the AP. The charity will accept donations through text messages and the participants will sign back on when the charity raises $1m. “I have a feeling that Gaga is going to raise it all by herself,” said Keep a Child Alive president Leigh Blake. Contributions will support families affected by HIV and AIDS in Africa.
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early
- ‘Don’t Think Twice’ cast infected with ‘viral video virus’
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears and James Corden sing 'Toxic'
- Kanye West wants radio stations to 'make the world better' with Frank Ocean
- Prince's 'Let's Go Crazy' named new Minnesota Wild goal-scoring song