In a recent story published in GQ, Mark Ruffalo said that his involvement with the promotion of Gasland, a documentary about natural gas-drilling, landed him on a “watch list compiled by Pennsylvania’s Office of Homeland Security.” But a spokesperson for the Pennsylvania Office of Homeland Security denied that the actor had ever been included on any list, or that any such list existed. A call to Ruffalo’s representative requesting comment or clarification was not immediately returned.
Posted November 29 2010 — 1:47 PM EST
- Ronda Rousey to star in film adaptation of her autobiography
- Amazon's Nazi America fantasy High Castle to pose questions about modern politics
- Fantastic Fest: Nicolas Winding Refn on the film posters that drive him wild
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' casts Hawkman
- Taissa Farmiga and Nina Dobrev go back to camp in 'The Final Girls'
- A 'Dungeons & Dragons' film franchise is on its way
- 'Sleepy Hollow' trades Headless for a familiar face