In a recent story published in GQ, Mark Ruffalo said that his involvement with the promotion of Gasland, a documentary about natural gas-drilling, landed him on a “watch list compiled by Pennsylvania’s Office of Homeland Security.” But a spokesperson for the Pennsylvania Office of Homeland Security denied that the actor had ever been included on any list, or that any such list existed. A call to Ruffalo’s representative requesting comment or clarification was not immediately returned.
Posted November 29 2010 — 1:47 PM EST
- See the new trailer for 'The Good Dinosaur'
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' writer teases Shaq's upcoming guest appearance
- Bindi Irwin performs emotional 'DWTS' tribute to late father Steve Irwin
- The Cure announce 25-date North American tour
- Jessica Williams discusses gun violence during blistering 'Daily Show' segment
- You can get a master's degree in David Lynch filmmaking
- Instagram turns 5! Can you guess the stars' first photo?