People reports Nate Berkus has checked into the hospital and will undergo surgery for appendicitis. A rep for the talk show host told People, “He was on the Today show this morning and he wasn’t feeling well … He powered through and then went straight to the hospital after that and they learned he had appendicitis.” Berkus will postpone two tapings of his show due to his upcoming surgery, but is expected to recover quickly.
Posted November 30 2010 — 6:45 PM EST
- Justin Bieber really wants Seth Rogen to roast him
- Christine Lahti cast opposite Terry O'Quinn in ABC's 'The Adversaries'
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy as a 'father figure'
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot
- 'The Good Wife' recap: No harm, no foul, and 'microbursts of contempt'
- 'The Good Wife' recap: Sex, secrets, and radical politics
- 'The Good Wife' recap: Michael J. Fox returned: A pest with pesticides?