Channing Tatum will join Jonah Hill in a feature film adaptation of the popular 1980s Fox TV series (and Johnny Depp’s career breakout) 21 Jump Street, Sony Pictures announced today. Hill developed the story with screenwriter Michael Bacall (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World), which looks to be a contemporary take on the show’s peek into the lives of undercover cops working in high schools and colleges. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs) will direct the project, which starts shooting in the spring.
- 'Power': Actress Lela Loren explains how wild scenes were shot
- Justin Timberlake is still doing the Carlton at golf tournaments
- 'The Magicians' season 2: See the premiere's first scene
- Comic-Con: See photos from the Harley Quinn costume contest
- 16 can't-miss Comic-Con Boomerangs from EW's Instagram account
- '24: Legacy' exists in same Jack Bauer universe
- 'Sherlock' Comic-Con panel reveals three key names to tease season 4