Channing Tatum will join Jonah Hill in a feature film adaptation of the popular 1980s Fox TV series (and Johnny Depp’s career breakout) 21 Jump Street, Sony Pictures announced today. Hill developed the story with screenwriter Michael Bacall (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World), which looks to be a contemporary take on the show’s peek into the lives of undercover cops working in high schools and colleges. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs) will direct the project, which starts shooting in the spring.
- Tracy Morgan reaches settlement in Walmart case
- '19 Kids and Counting' loses more ads
- John Legend and Meghan Trainor go a cappella in new 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' clip
- Jason Reitman will write, direct 'Beekle' for DreamWorks Animation
- Jennifer Esposito makes her 'Mistresses' debut in new season 3 poster
- PlayStation Plus offers 'Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes' and five more free games in June
- Patricia Highsmith's 'Ripley' eyed for TV