Glee’s Cory Monteith will star in an upcoming film with Fox 2000, the studio has confirmed to EW. The currently untitled project is described as a “workplace comedy,” and was recently purchased by Fox 2000. Nash Entertainment intern Michael Herbert is credited with the idea for the project. Monteith, who recently completed filming on Fox 2000’s Monte Carlo with Leighton Meester and Selena Gomez, will also produce, along with Bruce Nash and Robert Kosberg.
- 'Outlander' is becoming a war story, explains showrunner
- James Bond: Sam Mendes thinks 'it's time for somebody else' to direct
- Tom Hardy chats with Princes William and Harry at charity polo tournament
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers