Glee’s Cory Monteith will star in an upcoming film with Fox 2000, the studio has confirmed to EW. The currently untitled project is described as a “workplace comedy,” and was recently purchased by Fox 2000. Nash Entertainment intern Michael Herbert is credited with the idea for the project. Monteith, who recently completed filming on Fox 2000’s Monte Carlo with Leighton Meester and Selena Gomez, will also produce, along with Bruce Nash and Robert Kosberg.
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!