AfterEllen.com, “I think GLAAD is one of the many reasons that I, as a 24-year-old, can come out. I think that organizations like GLAAD make that possible, because if it weren’t for opinions being changed, people being influenced, people being engaged to do the right thing, then there would be no prerogative for anyone to come out. Like I said, I can’t be a part of the problem. I hate the idea of a label just as much as anyone else, but I’m with who I’m with, I love who I love… “Actress Amber Heard (Pineapple Express) publicly came out on Friday, introducing her girlfriend and speaking as an “out actress” at the GLAAD at 25 event in Los Angeles. On the red carpet for the celebration, Heard, who walked with her partner, Tasya van Ree, told
Posted December 6 2010 — 12:29 PM EST
- Pharrell drops 'Freedom' during Beats 1 launch
- Stephen Colbert answers John Oliver's call to give 20 push-ups for the troops
- Hear a new Santigold song from 'Paper Towns'
- See the hilarious first trailer for 'Difficult People'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' adds 2 Kaitlyn exes
- Amy Schumer takes on time travel in latest lol sketch
- Britney vs. Iggy on Twitter?