AfterEllen.com, “I think GLAAD is one of the many reasons that I, as a 24-year-old, can come out. I think that organizations like GLAAD make that possible, because if it weren’t for opinions being changed, people being influenced, people being engaged to do the right thing, then there would be no prerogative for anyone to come out. Like I said, I can’t be a part of the problem. I hate the idea of a label just as much as anyone else, but I’m with who I’m with, I love who I love… “Actress Amber Heard (Pineapple Express) publicly came out on Friday, introducing her girlfriend and speaking as an “out actress” at the GLAAD at 25 event in Los Angeles. On the red carpet for the celebration, Heard, who walked with her partner, Tasya van Ree, told
Posted December 6 2010 — 12:29 PM EST
- Frank Gifford suffered from a football-related brain injury, family says
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will Meredith find romance with Riggs?
- See the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase 2 Blu-ray box set artwork
- 'Girl Meets World' picked up for season 3
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- 'Arrow' star David Ramsey shares his theories on who's in the grave
- Everything you need to know about Apollo Creed before seeing 'Creed'
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year