AfterEllen.com, “I think GLAAD is one of the many reasons that I, as a 24-year-old, can come out. I think that organizations like GLAAD make that possible, because if it weren’t for opinions being changed, people being influenced, people being engaged to do the right thing, then there would be no prerogative for anyone to come out. Like I said, I can’t be a part of the problem. I hate the idea of a label just as much as anyone else, but I’m with who I’m with, I love who I love… “Actress Amber Heard (Pineapple Express) publicly came out on Friday, introducing her girlfriend and speaking as an “out actress” at the GLAAD at 25 event in Los Angeles. On the red carpet for the celebration, Heard, who walked with her partner, Tasya van Ree, told
Posted January 18 2015 — 1:29 AM EST
- First look of Kodi Smit-McPhee as X-Men's Nightcrawler
- 'Winter Is Coming Live' recaps latest 'Game of Thrones' episode, 'High Sparrow'
- 'Descendants' trailer: Meet the Disney villains' teen-age kids
- 'Ridiculous Six' Native American actors threaten to walk off in video
- German movie theaters boycott 'Ultron'
- 'Super Troopers 2' nets $4.4M from fans
- Everything Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, ranked