Three new faces will be joining True Blood next season, HBO confirms to EW. Christina Moore (Hawthorne), Neil Hopkins (Lost), and Chris Butler (The Good Wife) will all appear in multiple episodes on the upcoming fourth season, expected to start summer 2011.
Posted December 7 2010 — 4:11 PM EST
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum