Three new faces will be joining True Blood next season, HBO confirms to EW. Christina Moore (Hawthorne), Neil Hopkins (Lost), and Chris Butler (The Good Wife) will all appear in multiple episodes on the upcoming fourth season, expected to start summer 2011.
Posted December 7 2010 — 4:11 PM EST
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor