Three new faces will be joining True Blood next season, HBO confirms to EW. Christina Moore (Hawthorne), Neil Hopkins (Lost), and Chris Butler (The Good Wife) will all appear in multiple episodes on the upcoming fourth season, expected to start summer 2011.
Posted December 7 2010 — 4:11 PM EST
- Stephen Colbert unveils rejected TED talks on 'The Late Show'
- Gabrielle Union channels Rihanna for 'Musical Morning Announcements' on Fallon
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC