According to The Hollywood Reporter, Modern Family star Sofia Vergara is also in negotiations to join the cast. The movie follows the romantic ups and downs of a group of New Yorkers over the course of a single New Year’s Eve. Biel also appeared in Valentine’s Day but, since New Year’s Eve is not a sequel to that film, she will be playing a new character in an entirely different storyline. The film begins shooting later this month in New York.Actress Jessica Biel is joining the all-star cast of the ensemble romantic comedy New Year’s Eve, a source tells EW.The power-packed lineup of actors on board the follow-up to this year’s Valentine’s Day also includes Ashton Kutcher, Robert De Niro, Lea Michele, Hilary Swank, and Michelle Pfeifer.
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'