According to The Hollywood Reporter, Modern Family star Sofia Vergara is also in negotiations to join the cast. The movie follows the romantic ups and downs of a group of New Yorkers over the course of a single New Year’s Eve. Biel also appeared in Valentine’s Day but, since New Year’s Eve is not a sequel to that film, she will be playing a new character in an entirely different storyline. The film begins shooting later this month in New York.Actress Jessica Biel is joining the all-star cast of the ensemble romantic comedy New Year’s Eve, a source tells EW.The power-packed lineup of actors on board the follow-up to this year’s Valentine’s Day also includes Ashton Kutcher, Robert De Niro, Lea Michele, Hilary Swank, and Michelle Pfeifer.
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis looks back at 'SNL' and ahead towards 'Fletch'
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!