According to The Hollywood Reporter, Modern Family star Sofia Vergara is also in negotiations to join the cast. The movie follows the romantic ups and downs of a group of New Yorkers over the course of a single New Year’s Eve. Biel also appeared in Valentine’s Day but, since New Year’s Eve is not a sequel to that film, she will be playing a new character in an entirely different storyline. The film begins shooting later this month in New York.Actress Jessica Biel is joining the all-star cast of the ensemble romantic comedy New Year’s Eve, a source tells EW.The power-packed lineup of actors on board the follow-up to this year’s Valentine’s Day also includes Ashton Kutcher, Robert De Niro, Lea Michele, Hilary Swank, and Michelle Pfeifer.
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's biggest surprises
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit