According to The Hollywood Reporter, Modern Family star Sofia Vergara is also in negotiations to join the cast. The movie follows the romantic ups and downs of a group of New Yorkers over the course of a single New Year’s Eve. Biel also appeared in Valentine’s Day but, since New Year’s Eve is not a sequel to that film, she will be playing a new character in an entirely different storyline. The film begins shooting later this month in New York.Actress Jessica Biel is joining the all-star cast of the ensemble romantic comedy New Year’s Eve, a source tells EW.The power-packed lineup of actors on board the follow-up to this year’s Valentine’s Day also includes Ashton Kutcher, Robert De Niro, Lea Michele, Hilary Swank, and Michelle Pfeifer.
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- Max Greenfield joins 'AHS: Hotel' cast
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!