Hold on to your thunder bolts. Liam Neeson’s rep confirms that the actor will reprise his role as the God of sky and thunder in the upcoming Clash of the Titans sequel, Wrath of the Titans. In an interview with the Belfast Telegraph, Neeson promised that the sequel to the critically panned Clash will have “some kick-a** stuff and a very human story to it … it’s a whole revamping, you know.” Production is scheduled to begin in the spring 2011.
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters