Hold on to your thunder bolts. Liam Neeson’s rep confirms that the actor will reprise his role as the God of sky and thunder in the upcoming Clash of the Titans sequel, Wrath of the Titans. In an interview with the Belfast Telegraph, Neeson promised that the sequel to the critically panned Clash will have “some kick-a** stuff and a very human story to it … it’s a whole revamping, you know.” Production is scheduled to begin in the spring 2011.
- Sharon Osbourne responds to daughter's tweet on Ozzy's alleged mistress
- Neil Young is fine with Donald Trump using his music
- Adam Sandler to write, produce, and star in new animated film
- Jon Voight and James Caan to butt heads in Hallmark movie — Exclusive
- Francis Ford Coppola's 'The Godfather' notebook will be published
- 'The Dresser': Ian McKellen on if Anthony Hopkins was a royal pain
- 'Carnage Park': See the trailer for Sundance-screened horror-thriller