Hold on to your thunder bolts. Liam Neeson’s rep confirms that the actor will reprise his role as the God of sky and thunder in the upcoming Clash of the Titans sequel, Wrath of the Titans. In an interview with the Belfast Telegraph, Neeson promised that the sequel to the critically panned Clash will have “some kick-a** stuff and a very human story to it … it’s a whole revamping, you know.” Production is scheduled to begin in the spring 2011.
- Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally cancel Indiana show in response to Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- 'The Flash': THAT unmasked man on shocking Reverse Flash twist
- Mark Wahlberg to produce Boston Marathon bombing movie 'Patriots' Day'
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!