Hold on to your thunder bolts. Liam Neeson’s rep confirms that the actor will reprise his role as the God of sky and thunder in the upcoming Clash of the Titans sequel, Wrath of the Titans. In an interview with the Belfast Telegraph, Neeson promised that the sequel to the critically panned Clash will have “some kick-a** stuff and a very human story to it … it’s a whole revamping, you know.” Production is scheduled to begin in the spring 2011.
- Beyoncé brought the Mothers of the Movement to VMAs
- Gabby Douglas will miss VMAs after hospital stay
- Nev Schulman, pregnant fiancée Laura Perlongo hit VMAs 2016
- VMAs winners list 2016
- RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars recreate famous VMAs moments
- Here's what Beyoncé wore to the VMAs
- 'Westworld' trailer: HBO releases intense new footage