Hold on to your thunder bolts. Liam Neeson’s rep confirms that the actor will reprise his role as the God of sky and thunder in the upcoming Clash of the Titans sequel, Wrath of the Titans. In an interview with the Belfast Telegraph, Neeson promised that the sequel to the critically panned Clash will have “some kick-a** stuff and a very human story to it … it’s a whole revamping, you know.” Production is scheduled to begin in the spring 2011.
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!