Blade star Wesley Snipes has reported to a federal prison in Pennsylvania, Reuters reports. The actor will serve a three-year sentence two years after being convicted for willful failure to file tax returns in Florida from 1999 to 2001. Just two days ago, Snipes appeared on Larry King to defend himself and maintain that he might avoid prison time: “We still believe in miracles,” he said on the show. “So don’t send me up the river just yet.”
Posted December 9 2010 — 12:30 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt