Blade star Wesley Snipes has reported to a federal prison in Pennsylvania, Reuters reports. The actor will serve a three-year sentence two years after being convicted for willful failure to file tax returns in Florida from 1999 to 2001. Just two days ago, Snipes appeared on Larry King to defend himself and maintain that he might avoid prison time: “We still believe in miracles,” he said on the show. “So don’t send me up the river just yet.”
Posted December 9 2010 — 12:30 PM EST
- When are the VMAs? And other burning questions answered!
- 'Documentary Now!': Laura Bell Bundy, Lennon Parham to guest-star
- Jimmy Kimmel pranks Kanye West fans with fake new Yeezys
- Hulu Hot List: The best book-to-screen adaptations
- See an exclusive first look at 'The Life and Death of John Gotti'
- What's leaving Netflix in September
- Seth Meyers slams Donald Trump for flip-flopping immigration plan