Production on the Fox hit Glee has hit a snag or, more appropriately, a virus. EW has learned that due to several members of the cast coming down with tonsillitis, production on the series has been canceled for today. The cast and crew are currently in the midst of shooting their big post-Super Bowl episode and were set to film one of the biggest musical numbers this evening on location. But don’t you worry, Gleeks: Production will resume on Monday and the scenes planned for tonight will be rescheduled for January.
Posted December 10 2010 — 5:47 PM EST
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- Missy Elliott takes show into the crowd at Essence Fest
- 'Jurassic World' stomps 'Terminator Genisys,' 'Magic Mike XXL' at holiday box office
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!