this week’s cover story, what happened next was “totally surreal”: “While we were getting a tour, we got a message from the Oval Office that Obama wanted to say hi to us,” Witherspoon remembers. “We went to the Oval Office, and there was Hillary Clinton having a meeting with Joe Biden. It was insane. Then Obama came out and he turned to Paul and said, ‘I loved you in I Love You, Man.’ I grabbed Paul and I was like, ‘Are you freaking out right now?’ He’s like, ‘I’m freaking out!’ We were so tongue-tied it was ridiculous. Obama was like, ‘What are you guys doing in town?’ I started talking about the movie and I was like, ‘We’re doing a movie and…uh, I’m playing a character, who, uh…I’m working with Owen, uh…Owen…’ I could not remember Owen’s last name. And Paul goes, ‘Wilson!’ Like it was a party game.”Being a movie star can get you access to some pretty exclusive places. While shooting her upcoming romantic comedy How Do You Know in Washington D.C., Reese Witherspoon and her co-star Paul Rudd managed to score a special private tour of the White House. As the actress tells EW in
Posted December 10 2010 — 4:22 PM EST
- 'Power/Rangers' short film creator releases bootleg James Bond film
- Katy Perry selling Left Shark onesies
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look