After nearly two years of marriage, Dexter stars Michael C. Hall, 39, and Jennifer Carpenter, 31, are divorcing. An exclusive joint statement to EW from their representatives read: “Having been separated for some time, Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall have filed for divorce.” Both reps add that the split was amicable. The couple – who met on the set of the Showtime drama, in which she plays his foster sister – married on December 31, 2008. Hall completed treatment for Hodgkin’s lymphoma earlier this year.
Posted December 13 2010 — 7:27 PM EST
- James Cameron says 'The Force Awakens' lacked 'visual imagination'
- Scotty Moore, Elvis Presley's first guitarist, dies at 84
- 'West Wing' stars: Josh and Donna would still be together
- Helena Bonham Carter: 'Ocean's Eight' screenplay is 'great for women'
- Bryan Cranston on possible 'Better Call Saul' appearance: 'I'm all in'
- Daniel Craig circling L.A. riots drama 'Kings'
- 'Game of Thrones': Siri gets sassy about Jon Snow's parentage