Rest easy, Justin Bieber fans: The pop star will not face charges in Canada stemming from an alleged assault at a laser tag facility. The Richmond Royal Canadian Mounted Police told CNN that their investigation is complete, and that the evidence does not support an assault charge.
Posted December 15 2010 — 10:13 AM EST
- See Brie Larson in exclusive first clip from 'Room'
- Yoko Ono says she's still afraid of John Lennon's killer
- Where Elvis Costello found his signature look
- Tom Bergeron pays tribute to his late father on 'DWTS'
- Bond costar walks back Daniel Craig’s 007 quotes
- Olivia Wilde competes in the Actathalon challenge on 'Late Night with Seth Meyers'
- Metallica frontman confirms band is recording new album