Roger Ebert Presents At The Movies will debut on January 21, 2011 on public television in 192 markets and on the Armed Forces Network, according to Roger Ebert’s tweets. The newest iteration was initially supposed to star critics Elvis Mitchell and Christy Lemire, but Mitchell has been dropped, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. The new cohost has not been announced.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis looks back at 'SNL' and ahead towards 'Fletch'
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!