Roger Ebert Presents At The Movies will debut on January 21, 2011 on public television in 192 markets and on the Armed Forces Network, according to Roger Ebert’s tweets. The newest iteration was initially supposed to star critics Elvis Mitchell and Christy Lemire, but Mitchell has been dropped, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. The new cohost has not been announced.
Posted December 15 2010 — 9:35 AM EST
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on that killer finale and what's next
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!