Showtime has ordered a second season of The Green Room with Paul Provenza. The show offers uncensored roundtable conversations with a collection of accomplished comics, including Ray Romano, Kathy Griffin, Margaret Cho, Lewis Black and Judd Apatow. Six new episodes will be filmed in January, and Showtime will premiere them later next year.
Posted December 15 2010 — 11:08 AM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade