Christina Hendricks (Mad Men), Olivia Munn (Attack of the Show), and Seth Meyers (Saturday Night Live) have joined I Don’t Know How She Does It, the Weinstein Company’s adaptation of Allison Pearson’s comic novel, according to the Los Angeles Times. Hendricks will play a friend of Sarah Jessica Parker’s character, a high-powered professional juggling two children at home, while the other two actors’ roles remains undetermined. Douglas McGrath (Infamous) is directing, and Pierce Brosnan and Kelsey Grammer are also aboard.
Posted December 20 2010 — 11:55 AM EST
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!