Christina Hendricks (Mad Men), Olivia Munn (Attack of the Show), and Seth Meyers (Saturday Night Live) have joined I Don’t Know How She Does It, the Weinstein Company’s adaptation of Allison Pearson’s comic novel, according to the Los Angeles Times. Hendricks will play a friend of Sarah Jessica Parker’s character, a high-powered professional juggling two children at home, while the other two actors’ roles remains undetermined. Douglas McGrath (Infamous) is directing, and Pierce Brosnan and Kelsey Grammer are also aboard.
Posted December 20 2010 — 11:55 AM EST
- Mel Gibson: 'Passion of the Christ' sequel would focus on the resurrection
- 'SNL': Simone Biles pleads for Final Five to host
- 'Greenleaf' finale: Star Merle Dandridge spills season secrets
- Chris Brown already has new song a day after his arrest
- Disney's Tower of Terror ride gets January checkout date
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall