Christina Hendricks (Mad Men), Olivia Munn (Attack of the Show), and Seth Meyers (Saturday Night Live) have joined I Don’t Know How She Does It, the Weinstein Company’s adaptation of Allison Pearson’s comic novel, according to the Los Angeles Times. Hendricks will play a friend of Sarah Jessica Parker’s character, a high-powered professional juggling two children at home, while the other two actors’ roles remains undetermined. Douglas McGrath (Infamous) is directing, and Pierce Brosnan and Kelsey Grammer are also aboard.
Posted December 20 2010 — 11:55 AM EST
- WATCH: Simon Cowell makes his 'America's Got Talent' debut
- Former 'Shield' actor Michael Jace found guilty of second-degree murder
- 'Containment': Jana and Jake are trapped in exclusive sneak peek
- Heartwarming doc 'Life, Animated' debuts new poster — exclusive
- X-Men show 'Legion' ordered to series at FX
- Daniel Radcliffe returns to the world of magic in 'Now You See Me 2'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' gets release date
- See The Voices Behind Your Favorite 'Finding Nemo' Characters
- The Best 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Jobs
- Disney Classics Making New Magic On Screen
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot