Christina Hendricks (Mad Men), Olivia Munn (Attack of the Show), and Seth Meyers (Saturday Night Live) have joined I Don’t Know How She Does It, the Weinstein Company’s adaptation of Allison Pearson’s comic novel, according to the Los Angeles Times. Hendricks will play a friend of Sarah Jessica Parker’s character, a high-powered professional juggling two children at home, while the other two actors’ roles remains undetermined. Douglas McGrath (Infamous) is directing, and Pierce Brosnan and Kelsey Grammer are also aboard.
Posted December 20 2010 — 11:55 AM EST
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors