Christina Hendricks (Mad Men), Olivia Munn (Attack of the Show), and Seth Meyers (Saturday Night Live) have joined I Don’t Know How She Does It, the Weinstein Company’s adaptation of Allison Pearson’s comic novel, according to the Los Angeles Times. Hendricks will play a friend of Sarah Jessica Parker’s character, a high-powered professional juggling two children at home, while the other two actors’ roles remains undetermined. Douglas McGrath (Infamous) is directing, and Pierce Brosnan and Kelsey Grammer are also aboard.
Posted December 20 2010 — 11:55 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters