Christina Hendricks (Mad Men), Olivia Munn (Attack of the Show), and Seth Meyers (Saturday Night Live) have joined I Don’t Know How She Does It, the Weinstein Company’s adaptation of Allison Pearson’s comic novel, according to the Los Angeles Times. Hendricks will play a friend of Sarah Jessica Parker’s character, a high-powered professional juggling two children at home, while the other two actors’ roles remains undetermined. Douglas McGrath (Infamous) is directing, and Pierce Brosnan and Kelsey Grammer are also aboard.
Posted December 20 2010 — 11:55 AM EST
- Rick Rubin is producing a 'Star Wars'-inspired album
- Zayn Malik's 'Pillowtalk' debuts at No. 1
- 'Gotham' exclusive: See first footage of Mr. Freeze, Hugo Strange in action
- Michael Fassbender compares 'Assassin's Creed' to 'The Matrix'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Meet Jake's first partner, played by Damon Wayans Jr.
- Taye Diggs to guest-star on 300th episode of 'NCIS'
- Arielle Kebbel signs on for 'Fifty Shades Freed'