Christina Hendricks (Mad Men), Olivia Munn (Attack of the Show), and Seth Meyers (Saturday Night Live) have joined I Don’t Know How She Does It, the Weinstein Company’s adaptation of Allison Pearson’s comic novel, according to the Los Angeles Times. Hendricks will play a friend of Sarah Jessica Parker’s character, a high-powered professional juggling two children at home, while the other two actors’ roles remains undetermined. Douglas McGrath (Infamous) is directing, and Pierce Brosnan and Kelsey Grammer are also aboard.
Posted December 20 2010 — 11:55 AM EST
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!