Christina Hendricks (Mad Men), Olivia Munn (Attack of the Show), and Seth Meyers (Saturday Night Live) have joined I Don’t Know How She Does It, the Weinstein Company’s adaptation of Allison Pearson’s comic novel, according to the Los Angeles Times. Hendricks will play a friend of Sarah Jessica Parker’s character, a high-powered professional juggling two children at home, while the other two actors’ roles remains undetermined. Douglas McGrath (Infamous) is directing, and Pierce Brosnan and Kelsey Grammer are also aboard.
Posted December 20 2010 — 11:55 AM EST
- Bill Cosby loses appeal to dismiss sexual assault lawsuit
- Two lost albums from The Doors coming back this fall
- Watch Ed Sheeran's GMA performance right now
- Ryan Reynolds thanks fans for support as 'Deadpool' production wraps
- Soul-sucking dementor wasps, the Harry Potter illustrated edition, and more J.K. Rowling news
- Ty Dolla $ign's Tarantino-y video for 'Only Right' is here
- HBO nabs Duplass brothers' animated show
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!