Chris Brown has completed the court-ordered course on domestic violence that he was required to take as part of his legal agreement after pleading guilty to assaulting his ex-girlfriend, Rihanna. The singer proudly tweeted the news – ‘im done with class” – and included a photo of his Certificate of Completion. In a follow-up tweet, he wrote, “i have enough self respect and decency to be proud of accomplishing this DV class.. Boyz run from there mistakes.. Men learn from them!!!thx”
Posted December 21 2010 — 9:49 AM EST
- Taylor Swift inducts the entire world into her squad in 'SNL' sketch
- Celebrate the 25th anniversary of 'Beverly Hills 90210' with EW's covers
- 'Quantico': Who's really the terrorist?
- 'SNL' sketch imagines married life with Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus moved to tears during emotional 'SNL' performance
- 12 things you never knew about 'Beverly Hills, 90210'
- 'Saturday Night Live' slams Donald Trump during cold open