After documenting dozens of teen mothers’ heart-wrenching stories via its hit 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom series, MTV will tackle the sensitive issue of abortion with a separate special called No Easy Decision, EW has learned exclusively. The special, airing Dec. 28 at 11:30 p.m., will follow one former 16 and Pregnant subject, Markai, as she wrestles with the decision after becoming pregnant for a second time. Dr. Drew Pinsky will also talk with young women who, like 27 percent of teens who end up with unplanned pregnancies, have chosen to end them. MTV sources say the documentary will tackle all sides of the issue, including the importance of contraception and the devastating effects of facing such a decision.
Posted December 21 2010 — 3:17 PM EST
- Burt Kwouk, ‘Pink Panther’ actor, dies at 85
- 'Awkward' season finale: Beau Mirchoff teases Matty's 'grand gesture'
- 'This Is Us' creator talks record-breaking trailer: It fills a void
- 'Wayward Pines': M. Night Shyamalan previews season 2, series' future
- Grading the week's best (and worst) new singles
- Angelina Jolie joins London School of Economics as visiting professor
- Lauren Graham's new book will include stories from 'Gilmore Girls'