were married this past June. Schwimmer’s latest directorial effort, Trust, starring Clive Owen and Catherine Keener, is set for release in April 2011.Actor/director David Schwimmer and his wife, Zoe Buckman, are expecting their first child, Schwimmer’s representative tells EW.com exclusively. “They couldn’t be more thrilled,” she says. Schwimmer, 44, and Buckman, 26, a photographer,
Posted December 22 2010 — 2:39 PM EST
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan exchange comic haymakers in 'Top Five' outtakes
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Buffy season 8 recap: 'No Future for You'/'Wolves at the Gate'
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'