were married this past June. Schwimmer’s latest directorial effort, Trust, starring Clive Owen and Catherine Keener, is set for release in April 2011.Actor/director David Schwimmer and his wife, Zoe Buckman, are expecting their first child, Schwimmer’s representative tells EW.com exclusively. “They couldn’t be more thrilled,” she says. Schwimmer, 44, and Buckman, 26, a photographer,
Posted December 22 2010 — 2:39 PM EST
- See Kevin Bacon's sweet anniversary tribute to Kyra Sedgwick
- Idris Elba addresses James Bond casting speculation
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Chris Evans on more Captain America: 'If Marvel wants me, they got me'
- Alison Brie offers unqualified dating advice on 'The Tonight Show'
- Jimmy Fallon plays 'Family Feud' on 'The Tonight Show'
- One Direction fans' Summer of Struggles: a timeline
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!