Just a few hours after news of Natalie Portman’s engagement and pregnancy was announced, the Black Swan star has released this statement exclusively to EW: “I have always kept my private life private but I will say that I am indescribably happy and feel very grateful to have this experience.” For more with Portman, check out the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, featuring the annual “Oscar Race is On!” package, on stands later this week.
Posted January 18 2015 — 1:29 AM EST
- 'Justified' postmortem: Jere Burns talks about Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' season 2 premiere react: The show's best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' finale: Saying goodbye to the cul-de-sac crew
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized: Report
- David Duchovny on 'Late Show': 'X-Files' revival plans return of Walter Skinner and Smoking Man
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!