Just a few hours after news of Natalie Portman’s engagement and pregnancy was announced, the Black Swan star has released this statement exclusively to EW: “I have always kept my private life private but I will say that I am indescribably happy and feel very grateful to have this experience.” For more with Portman, check out the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, featuring the annual “Oscar Race is On!” package, on stands later this week.
Posted December 27 2010 — 3:28 PM EST
- Congresswoman quotes Albus Dumbledore during DNC speech
- Elvis Presley's electric guitar set for auction
- 'The Flash' movie adds 'Dope' actress Kiersey Clemons as female lead
- Christina Grimmie's final music videos to be released next month
- Beyoncé collaborator Diana Gordon drops soulful new track
- Eddie Redmayne to star in 'The Last Days of Night' movie adaptation
- Boyz II Men perform at the DNC in Philadelphia
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'