A stunt performer working on The Hangover Part II was badly injured Dec. 17 in an on-set accident during a choreographed car stunt, a Warner Bros. rep confirms to EW. None of the film’s principal cast – Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, and Justin Bartha – were on the set at the time. In a statement, the studio says the accident involved a truck and a car filming near Bangkok, Thailand, at around 3 a.m. local time. The stuntman, who the Australian newspaper the Daily Telegraph is reporting to be Scott McLean (The Matrix, Superman Returns, Ghost Rider), is currently in a Bangkok hospital receiving treatment. According to the statement, the studio is “awaiting further details concerning his condition.”
Posted December 27 2010 — 6:32 PM EST
- 'Arrow': Thea makes date plans in exclusive season 4 deleted scene
- 'Warcraft' director is 'equally proud and furious' about the film
- Apollonia makes surprise appearance at 'Purple Rain' screening
- Anne Hathaway to star in Jenny Mollen’s 'Live Fast Die Hot'
- Rick Perry's 'Dancing With the Stars' run to help veterans
- Coldplay honor Gene Wilder with 'Pure Imagination' cover
- Jaden Smith: 'Willow and I were much, much cooler before'