People is reporting that, as was rumored this week, Cee Lo Green has indeed recorded a new version of his hit “F— You” with Gwyneth Paltrow. “She sings like a natural,” says Green, who will be the musical guest when Paltrow hosts Saturday Night Live on Jan. 15. The duo recorded the song over the weekend in New York. Mrs. Chris Martin famously sang the radio-friendly version “Forget You” when she guest starred on Glee last fall.
Posted January 4 2011 — 9:33 PM EST
- Caitlyn Jenner explains how her views on marriage equality have evolved
- Ed Burns was super nervous his first day working with Tom Hanks on 'Saving Private Ryan'
- Blue Ivy dedicates Disney favorite to mom Beyoncé on her birthday
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Murder,' 'Scandal' & more
- The music we loved this week
- 'Game of Thrones' casts Samwell Tarly's brother
- Idris Elba prepares child soldiers for war in 'Beasts of No Nation' trailer
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!