Ignatiy Vishnevetsky, film critic for the Chicago Reader, will co-host Roger Ebert’s upcoming movie-review television show, according to the Associated Press. The 24-year old, Russian-born Vishnevetsky, who also writes for the film website, Mubi, steps into the spot originally intended for Elvis Mitchell, who parted ways soon after being announced. He’ll join Christy Lemire, the AP’s film critic, in the balcony when Ebert Presents At the Movies premieres on Jan. 21.
Posted January 4 2011 — 9:46 AM EST
- Emilia Clarke shows off her Southern accent to Stephen Colbert
- 'Chewbacca Mom' gets real-life 'Star Wars' surprises from James Corden
- Rebel Wilson to star in romantic comedy for New Line
- John Carpenter to executive produce new 'Halloween' movie
- Ariana Grande rides into the desert with new guy in 'Into You' video
- 'Blindspot' unveils summer-long social scavenger hunt
- 'Blindspot' shocker: Who is Jane Doe, really?