Ignatiy Vishnevetsky, film critic for the Chicago Reader, will co-host Roger Ebert’s upcoming movie-review television show, according to the Associated Press. The 24-year old, Russian-born Vishnevetsky, who also writes for the film website, Mubi, steps into the spot originally intended for Elvis Mitchell, who parted ways soon after being announced. He’ll join Christy Lemire, the AP’s film critic, in the balcony when Ebert Presents At the Movies premieres on Jan. 21.
Posted January 4 2011 — 9:46 AM EST
- Daisy Ridley celebrates 'Star Wars' Day
- Chris Evans and Jimmy Fallon poured water down each other's pants
- 'Frozen' fans launch #GiveElsaAGirlfriend Campaign
- Brian Eno talks latest album, eulogizing Bowie
- 'The Mindy Project' renewed for season 5
- New 'Top Gear' hosts Matt LeBlanc, Chris Evans already driving wildly in trailer
- Alicia Keys releases sultry new song 'In Common'
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast