No, it’s not true – Paramount is not mounting an Oscar campaign for Jackass 3D. That Variety-style For Your Consideration advertisement filled with glowing review snippets (“A touching saga about a group of middle-aged pranksters trying to recapture their youth.” –Los Angeles Times) that’s been making the rounds on the Internet was just a joke to promote the film’s DVD release. Paramount tells EW it has no plans – at least not yet – to run the ad in the Hollywood trade publications alongside awards campaign ads for the likes of The Social Network and Black Swan. But they are pretty funny.
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony