undergoing treatment for throat cancer. Tomorrow’s morning show will feature a portion of Lauer’s interview with the Oscar-winning actor, and the entire sit-down will appear on Dateline NBC on Sunday, Jan. 23. Douglas mentioned looking forward to starring in Steven Soderbergh’s Liberace this year, prompting Lauer to ask, “So you’ve allowed yourself to look that far down the road?” Douglas replied, “Yeah, oh, absolutely. I think the odds are with the tumor gone and what I know about this particular type of cancer that I’ve got it beat.”Michael Douglas tells Matt Lauer on tomorrow’s Today that “the tumor is gone,” and “I’ve got [cancer] beat,” in his first interview since
Posted January 10 2011 — 3:28 PM EST
- 'Kung Fury' is the most insane, over-the-top '80s action movie you never saw
- There's a lot of dancing in Lil Mama's new video
- Pink Floyd celebrates 50 years of existence with plaque
- Tame Impala releases another video for 'Cause I'm A Man'
- 'Lego Jurassic World' trailer features Lego Chris Pratt and Lego Indominous Rex
- Exclusive clip will make you fall hard for 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl'
- Dave Grohl's middle school fan letter to Ian MacKaye surfaces