Playboy Enterprises, Inc., which publishes Playboy magazine among other things, is set to go private by the end of this quarter, the company announced today. Icon Acquisition Holdings, controlled by Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, agreed to pay $6.15 per share to take the company private; the company has been public since 1971.
Posted January 10 2011 — 9:49 AM EST
- Weird Al turned the final presidential debate into a song
- Colbert rips Trump again for election comments
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'The Walking Dead,' obviously
- Jimmy Kimmel hires Doctor Strange for kids' birthday party
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father