Playboy Enterprises, Inc., which publishes Playboy magazine among other things, is set to go private by the end of this quarter, the company announced today. Icon Acquisition Holdings, controlled by Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, agreed to pay $6.15 per share to take the company private; the company has been public since 1971.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip
- 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massive earthquake! A crossover!
- 'New Girl' casts Anna George as Cece's mother for season 5
- Grimes to open for Lana Del Rey on Endless Summer Tour
- Rihanna pranks Jimmy Kimmel in his own bed for April Fools' Day: Sneak preview
- 'American Idol' adds a Twitter Fan Save