Playboy Enterprises, Inc., which publishes Playboy magazine among other things, is set to go private by the end of this quarter, the company announced today. Icon Acquisition Holdings, controlled by Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, agreed to pay $6.15 per share to take the company private; the company has been public since 1971.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as 'Suicide Squad' Joker: David Ayer tweets a photo
- Why Tidal's success (or failure) doesn't matter
- Celebrities express their support for Bruce Jenner