Playboy Enterprises, Inc., which publishes Playboy magazine among other things, is set to go private by the end of this quarter, the company announced today. Icon Acquisition Holdings, controlled by Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, agreed to pay $6.15 per share to take the company private; the company has been public since 1971.
Posted January 10 2011 — 9:49 AM EST
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds remembers first date with Blake Lively
- Kanye West announces free livestream of Yeezy Season 3
- Waiting for new Harry Potter books, ranked
- Lee Majors to play Ash's dad on 'Ash vs Evil Dead'
- 'Gravity Falls' creator says a revival is 'not inconceivable'
- Adnan Syed is ‘more hopeful’ following post-conviction hearing
- 'SNL': How the 'Bern Your Enthusiasm' sketch came together
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday