Starz’ reboot of the King Arthur legend Camelot gives viewers a lavishly produced update of the classic story along with top-notch talent like Joseph Fiennes and Eva Green. Below, EW.com presents the first official trailer for the show, which debuts on the premium channel April 1.
Posted January 10 2011 — 11:46 AM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50