Survivor star Richard Hatch is returning to court in Rhode Island today, facing charging that he violated his probation by not refiling his 2000 and 2001 tax returns, the AP reports. Hatch was convicted of tax evasion and sentenced to four years in federal prison in 2006. He was released in 2009.
Posted January 10 2011 — 9:20 AM EST
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit