Survivor star Richard Hatch is returning to court in Rhode Island today, facing charging that he violated his probation by not refiling his 2000 and 2001 tax returns, the AP reports. Hatch was convicted of tax evasion and sentenced to four years in federal prison in 2006. He was released in 2009.
Posted January 10 2011 — 9:20 AM EST
- See the first look at 'Allegiant Collector's Edition'
- Amy’s feelings for Karma are back in 'Faking It' midseason trailer – exclusive
- YouTube star Caleb Logan Bratayley dies of natural causes
- Mapping all the pop culture references in the 'Gilmore Girls' pilot
- 'Heroes' alum Adrian Pasdar to guest-star on 'Rosewood'
- Oliver and Felicity get cozy in bed in new 'Arrow' sneak peek
- Swedish crime author Henning Mankell dead at 67