Survivor star Richard Hatch is returning to court in Rhode Island today, facing charging that he violated his probation by not refiling his 2000 and 2001 tax returns, the AP reports. Hatch was convicted of tax evasion and sentenced to four years in federal prison in 2006. He was released in 2009.
Posted January 10 2011 — 9:20 AM EST
- Alicia Keys on no makeup press photo: 'It's the strongest I ever felt'
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': First look at Harry, Ginny, Albus
- 'Scream' bosses on tragic first death and what's next
- '12 Monkeys' boss on that heartbreaking double loss
- Uhura, Sulu, Scotty prepare for war in new 'Star Trek Beyond' posters
- T.J. Miller's filibustering cracks Ellen DeGeneres up
- Bono joins Bruce Springsteen in Dublin for 'Because the Night'
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers