won’t be getting his Glee tribute episode any time soon, the teen singing sensation is set to return to TV in a big way. CBS announced today that Bieber will reprise his role (pictured here) as troubled teen Jason McCann in CSI’s upcoming Feb. 17 episode titled “Targets of Obsession” – just in time for February sweeps. The role was Bieber’s acting debut and featured the pop star playing a kid whose brother had been killed by the CSIs at the end of season 11. This reprisal, which is currently being shot, finds series regular Nick (George Eads) tipping Bieber’s Jason off that he’s in “imminent danger,” according to the CBS release. If you can’t wait until Feb. 17 to see Bieber on a screen, though, you can always catch his new 3-D biopic/concert film, Never Say Never, which hits theaters a six days earlier on Feb. 11.While it seems Justin Bieber
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game