won’t be getting his Glee tribute episode any time soon, the teen singing sensation is set to return to TV in a big way. CBS announced today that Bieber will reprise his role (pictured here) as troubled teen Jason McCann in CSI’s upcoming Feb. 17 episode titled “Targets of Obsession” – just in time for February sweeps. The role was Bieber’s acting debut and featured the pop star playing a kid whose brother had been killed by the CSIs at the end of season 11. This reprisal, which is currently being shot, finds series regular Nick (George Eads) tipping Bieber’s Jason off that he’s in “imminent danger,” according to the CBS release. If you can’t wait until Feb. 17 to see Bieber on a screen, though, you can always catch his new 3-D biopic/concert film, Never Say Never, which hits theaters a six days earlier on Feb. 11.While it seems Justin Bieber
- 'Contracted: Phase II' director talks about his 'surreal' VMAs experience
- Sneak Peek: Early scoop from EW's Shondaland issue
- Shonda Rhimes reveals the shows she wishes she created
- Check into 'Oscar’s Hotel' with this exclusive trailer for the Vimeo series
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Jacqueline West's eerie novel, 'Dreamers Often Lie'
- Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner meet for the first time in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Colin Farrell must find love in 'The Lobster' trailer
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!