won’t be getting his Glee tribute episode any time soon, the teen singing sensation is set to return to TV in a big way. CBS announced today that Bieber will reprise his role (pictured here) as troubled teen Jason McCann in CSI’s upcoming Feb. 17 episode titled “Targets of Obsession” – just in time for February sweeps. The role was Bieber’s acting debut and featured the pop star playing a kid whose brother had been killed by the CSIs at the end of season 11. This reprisal, which is currently being shot, finds series regular Nick (George Eads) tipping Bieber’s Jason off that he’s in “imminent danger,” according to the CBS release. If you can’t wait until Feb. 17 to see Bieber on a screen, though, you can always catch his new 3-D biopic/concert film, Never Say Never, which hits theaters a six days earlier on Feb. 11.While it seems Justin Bieber
- Justin Timberlake is still doing the Carlton at golf tournaments
- 'The Magicians' season 2: See the premiere's first scene
- Comic-Con: See photos from the Harley Quinn costume contest
- 16 can't-miss Comic-Con Boomerangs from EW's Instagram account
- '24: Legacy' exists in same Jack Bauer universe
- 'Sherlock' Comic-Con panel reveals three key names to tease season 4
- Miles Teller joins Keith Urban onstage for 'My Girl'