won’t be getting his Glee tribute episode any time soon, the teen singing sensation is set to return to TV in a big way. CBS announced today that Bieber will reprise his role (pictured here) as troubled teen Jason McCann in CSI’s upcoming Feb. 17 episode titled “Targets of Obsession” – just in time for February sweeps. The role was Bieber’s acting debut and featured the pop star playing a kid whose brother had been killed by the CSIs at the end of season 11. This reprisal, which is currently being shot, finds series regular Nick (George Eads) tipping Bieber’s Jason off that he’s in “imminent danger,” according to the CBS release. If you can’t wait until Feb. 17 to see Bieber on a screen, though, you can always catch his new 3-D biopic/concert film, Never Say Never, which hits theaters a six days earlier on Feb. 11.While it seems Justin Bieber
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan exchange comic haymakers in 'Top Five' outtakes
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Buffy season 8 recap: 'No Future for You'/'Wolves at the Gate'
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'