Tina Fey is still in very early discussions to star in Admission, according to her spokesperson. Variety initially broke the news of Fey’s interest, and she and director Paul Weitz (Little Fockers) have met to discuss adapting Jean Hanff Korelitz’s 2009 novel about an Ivy League admissions officer.
- Donald Trump's Dwyane Wade tweet slammed
- 'The Dark Knight' video essay explores Heath Ledger's Joker
- Daisy Ridley says next 'Star Wars' title won't be revealed for a while
- Emily Blunt shares Julie Andrews' reaction to her Mary Poppins casting
- Kevin Smith recalls awkward text exchange with daughter
- ‘The Goldbergs’ enlists ‘The Office’ alum for ‘Brady Bunch’ episode
- Britney Spears says Carpool Karaoke was 'fun,' 'awkward'