Tina Fey is still in very early discussions to star in Admission, according to her spokesperson. Variety initially broke the news of Fey’s interest, and she and director Paul Weitz (Little Fockers) have met to discuss adapting Jean Hanff Korelitz’s 2009 novel about an Ivy League admissions officer.
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer
- 'Fuller House' cast shares photos from first day back on set
- Andrew Garfield to star in crime thriller from 'It Follows' director
- 'NCIS': Try not to get emotional watching this goodbye clip for Tony DiNozzo