Tina Fey is still in very early discussions to star in Admission, according to her spokesperson. Variety initially broke the news of Fey’s interest, and she and director Paul Weitz (Little Fockers) have met to discuss adapting Jean Hanff Korelitz’s 2009 novel about an Ivy League admissions officer.
- Ava DuVernay responds to 'Gods of Egypt' casting apology
- Chrissy Teigen, more stars react to Planned Parenthood shooting
- 'Batman v Superman' star Henry Cavill adopts a bat named Ben
- James Wan shares new set photos from 'The Conjuring 2'
- See Benedict Cumberbatch imitate otters with Johnny Depp
- Liam Hemsworth reveals Chris Hemsworth paid off their parents' debts
- J.K. Rowling feared second 'Harry Potter' couldn't live up to the first