Tina Fey is still in very early discussions to star in Admission, according to her spokesperson. Variety initially broke the news of Fey’s interest, and she and director Paul Weitz (Little Fockers) have met to discuss adapting Jean Hanff Korelitz’s 2009 novel about an Ivy League admissions officer.
- 'Fast & Furious 8' gets official title ahead of trailer debut
- Greta Gerwig on transformative '20th Century Women' dance parties
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead': Bruce Campbell deals with a Deadite in exclusive clip
- Ryan Reynolds wants to make a Deadpool/Wolverine movie
- 'Supernatural' bosses: Mary still 'has some big stuff to do'
- Kellyanne Conway defends Donald Trump 'Apprentice' role
- Ryan Gosling wants a Roomba for his Roomba this Christmas