This debut breezes by in less than half an hour — a mere fraction of the seven months that its creators, a married couple from Denver, spent living and traveling together on a sailboat before recording it. (Cape Dory was the name of their craft.) They memorialize their adventures with 10 nautically themed love songs. While the album feels underwritten at times, Tennis? winsome harmonies and reverb-y strumming often recall the charms of early-’60s pop. B
Posted January 12 2011 — 12:00 AM EST
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant