This debut breezes by in less than half an hour — a mere fraction of the seven months that its creators, a married couple from Denver, spent living and traveling together on a sailboat before recording it. (Cape Dory was the name of their craft.) They memorialize their adventures with 10 nautically themed love songs. While the album feels underwritten at times, Tennis? winsome harmonies and reverb-y strumming often recall the charms of early-’60s pop. B
Posted January 12 2011 — 12:00 AM EST
- Fifth Harmony rock out in a haunted hotel in 'I'm in Love With a Monster' video
- 'Bones' taps Betty White as new squintern
- Angelina Jolie Pitt's 'By the Sea' will open AFI Fest
- George R. R. Martin says Stannis is still alive — in the books
- Michelle Pfeiffer to play Bernie Madoff's wife in HBO's 'Wizard of Lies'
- Post-apocalyptic survivors tool up in exclusive clip from 'Turbo Kid'
- New 'Homeland' season 5 trailer: Carrie can't escape her past
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Alison & Will, Julianne Hough, Rafael Nadal & More!