For those of you who mourned the non-celebrityness of last season’s Apprentice, have no fear: TV’s guiltiest pleasure is back! Celebrity Apprentice returns to NBC on Sunday, March 6, and we’ve got the first official promo for you right here. I’m not sure what’s more disturbing: seeing Richard Hatch naked (again!), or the size of La Toya Jackson’s necklace. Speaking of big, you’ll also catch glimpses of Lisa Rinna’s lips as well as Mr. Steroids himself, Jose Canseco. Of course, the pièce de résistance is Gary Busey, who utters a line at the end so amazingly absurd I simply cannot spoil the thrill nor do it proper justice by repeating it here. (You have to see it for yourself.) To enjoy Busey as well as the rest of the entire Celebrity Apprentice cast in all their cheesed-out glory, click on the video below.
(Image Credit: Al Goldstein/NBC)
Posted January 12 2011 — 8:00 AM EST
- Misha Collins thinks Donald Trump would make a great cat circus tour assistant
- 5 steps for celebrating Beyonce's birthday
- Talking 'Star Wars' toys: Hear Finn, Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma speak
- Viola Davis on the time she kissed a casting director
- 'Survivor: Second Chance': Peih-Gee Law on the advice Amanda Kimmel gave her
- Marvel reveals Amadeus Cho as 'Totally Awesome Hulk'
- This is what it was like when Andrew Garfield worked at Starbucks
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!