For those of you who mourned the non-celebrityness of last season’s Apprentice, have no fear: TV’s guiltiest pleasure is back! Celebrity Apprentice returns to NBC on Sunday, March 6, and we’ve got the first official promo for you right here. I’m not sure what’s more disturbing: seeing Richard Hatch naked (again!), or the size of La Toya Jackson’s necklace. Speaking of big, you’ll also catch glimpses of Lisa Rinna’s lips as well as Mr. Steroids himself, Jose Canseco. Of course, the pièce de résistance is Gary Busey, who utters a line at the end so amazingly absurd I simply cannot spoil the thrill nor do it proper justice by repeating it here. (You have to see it for yourself.) To enjoy Busey as well as the rest of the entire Celebrity Apprentice cast in all their cheesed-out glory, click on the video below.
(Image Credit: Al Goldstein/NBC)
Posted January 12 2011 — 8:00 AM EST
- TLC airs '19 Kids and Counting' marathon after Josh Duggar child molestation allegations
- 'Tomorrowland': Behind the design of utopia
- Jimmy Fallon and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson give a commencement speech... in 1989
- Chris Pratt on those Indiana Jones rumors: 'You don’t want to be the guy who f---s that up'
- Cara Delevingne on acting: 'I wanna f---ing Meryl Streep it'
- EW picks: What to binge-watch over Memorial Day weekend
- Ed Sheeran sang 'Rainbow Connection' with Kermit the Frog and had the time of his life
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!