For those of you who mourned the non-celebrityness of last season’s Apprentice, have no fear: TV’s guiltiest pleasure is back! Celebrity Apprentice returns to NBC on Sunday, March 6, and we’ve got the first official promo for you right here. I’m not sure what’s more disturbing: seeing Richard Hatch naked (again!), or the size of La Toya Jackson’s necklace. Speaking of big, you’ll also catch glimpses of Lisa Rinna’s lips as well as Mr. Steroids himself, Jose Canseco. Of course, the pièce de résistance is Gary Busey, who utters a line at the end so amazingly absurd I simply cannot spoil the thrill nor do it proper justice by repeating it here. (You have to see it for yourself.) To enjoy Busey as well as the rest of the entire Celebrity Apprentice cast in all their cheesed-out glory, click on the video below.
(Image Credit: Al Goldstein/NBC)
Posted January 12 2011 — 8:00 AM EST
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!