Sales for a photo book featuring a young girl killed in the Tucson shootings last weekend have jumped dramatically following a mention in a speech Wednesday by President Obama, AP reports. Faces of Hope features photographs of 50 babies born on Sept. 11, 2001, one of whom was nine-year-old victim Christina Green. After Obama’s speech at the University of Arizona last night, the book jumped 8,134 spots on Amazon.com’s bestseller list and by this morning was in the top 200. Faces of Hope, published by HCI Books,is currently out of stock, but the publisher says a new printing is imminent.
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson arrested
- 'Five Nights at Freddy's 4' coming this October
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Meredith Wild's 'Hard Love'
- Hear sibling band The Hunts’ new song 'Valentina'
- 'Furious 7': China’s biggest movie ever
- Jason Derulo shares 'Cheyenne' from 'Everything Is 4'
- Robert Downey Jr. dives into an 'Emotional Interview' with Jimmy Fallon