Sales for a photo book featuring a young girl killed in the Tucson shootings last weekend have jumped dramatically following a mention in a speech Wednesday by President Obama, AP reports. Faces of Hope features photographs of 50 babies born on Sept. 11, 2001, one of whom was nine-year-old victim Christina Green. After Obama’s speech at the University of Arizona last night, the book jumped 8,134 spots on Amazon.com’s bestseller list and by this morning was in the top 200. Faces of Hope, published by HCI Books,is currently out of stock, but the publisher says a new printing is imminent.
Posted January 13 2011 — 11:49 AM EST
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge explains Ethan's evolution
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover