Sales for a photo book featuring a young girl killed in the Tucson shootings last weekend have jumped dramatically following a mention in a speech Wednesday by President Obama, AP reports. Faces of Hope features photographs of 50 babies born on Sept. 11, 2001, one of whom was nine-year-old victim Christina Green. After Obama’s speech at the University of Arizona last night, the book jumped 8,134 spots on Amazon.com’s bestseller list and by this morning was in the top 200. Faces of Hope, published by HCI Books,is currently out of stock, but the publisher says a new printing is imminent.
Posted January 13 2011 — 11:49 AM EST
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50
- Beyoncé announces world tour during Super Bowl