Sales for a photo book featuring a young girl killed in the Tucson shootings last weekend have jumped dramatically following a mention in a speech Wednesday by President Obama, AP reports. Faces of Hope features photographs of 50 babies born on Sept. 11, 2001, one of whom was nine-year-old victim Christina Green. After Obama’s speech at the University of Arizona last night, the book jumped 8,134 spots on Amazon.com’s bestseller list and by this morning was in the top 200. Faces of Hope, published by HCI Books,is currently out of stock, but the publisher says a new printing is imminent.
Posted January 13 2011 — 11:49 AM EST
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry
- Kids explain the story of Christmas for Jimmy Kimmel
- 'Rogue One' director says he stole the Death Star plans from set
- Trump slams 'Apprentice' producing reports as 'rediculous'