Sales for a photo book featuring a young girl killed in the Tucson shootings last weekend have jumped dramatically following a mention in a speech Wednesday by President Obama, AP reports. Faces of Hope features photographs of 50 babies born on Sept. 11, 2001, one of whom was nine-year-old victim Christina Green. After Obama’s speech at the University of Arizona last night, the book jumped 8,134 spots on Amazon.com’s bestseller list and by this morning was in the top 200. Faces of Hope, published by HCI Books,is currently out of stock, but the publisher says a new printing is imminent.
Posted January 13 2011 — 11:49 AM EST
- Tim McGraw drops first single from new album
- Seth Meyers plays 'Fortune Cookie or True Detective Quote' on 'Late Night'
- Watch the trailer for Bryan Cranston's new show 'Sneaky Pete'
- Mario Lopez dressed his son in a 'Saved by the Bell' shirt
- 'Arrow' star Stephen Amell is headed to WWE's 'Monday Night RAW'
- Calvin Harris' How Deep Is Your Love' music video stars Gigi Hadid
- Alexander Skarsgård dressed in drag for 'Teenage Girl' premiere